Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Itel not seeing sim card Sir please help me out, I read one of ur post here Concern
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Itel not seeing sim card Sir please help me out, I read one of ur post here Concern

Itel not seeing sim card Sir please help me out, I read one of ur post here Concern

bex1
bex1
bex1
Techie Member
30-08-2015, 03:25 AM

Sir please help me out, I read one of ur post here Concern  how to write SPD android IMEI with shortcut master lite  and  I write Itel android phone imei 
after  the process the imei changed but  the phone isn't seeing network, that particular sim port is saying no sim but there's sim there. even I dial *#06# and the two imei is showing but still saying no sim.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2015, 11:36 AM
(30-08-2015, 03:25 AM)bex1 Sir please help me out, I read one of ur post here Concern  how to write SPD android IMEI with shortcut master lite  and  I write Itel android phone imei 
after  the process the imei changed but  the phone isn't seeing network, that particular sim port is saying no sim but there's sim there. even I dial *#06# and the two imei is showing but still saying no sim.

1. go to settings > about. does the phone have a Baseband?
2. whats the phone model?
This post was last modified: 30-08-2015, 11:36 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.