Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] unbricking
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] unbricking

[Please help] unbricking

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2015, 12:39 PM

that ad.fly link itself is not opening in any of browsers i tried so hard..can u mail me the drivers if possible?or any other link
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 02:57 PM
(03-09-2015, 12:39 PM)smithel that ad.fly link itself is not opening in any of browsers i tried so hard..can u mail me the drivers if possible?or any other link

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKuV...t=download

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2015, 03:21 PM
thank you..hope this works..i'll ping you back after checking it
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2015, 04:17 PM
still the problem persists..i updated binary driver in the first folder..problem is same..mine is windows 8.1 pro 64 bit..what should i do now?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 08:12 PM

(03-09-2015, 04:17 PM)smithel still the problem persists..i updated binary driver in the first folder..problem is same..mine is windows 8.1 pro 64 bit..what should i do now?

use a Windows 7 PC.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
17-12-2015, 11:35 PM
I got an error nodl_otp-error invalid argument...how can i solve this?and finally when i try to prepare blocks for flash tool it says preparation of files for flash tool is impossible file isnt found and when i check the directory i dont find a scatter file..what might be the problem?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2015, 11:20 AM
(17-12-2015, 11:35 PM)smithel I got an error nodl_otp-error invalid argument...how can i solve this?and finally when i try to prepare blocks for flash tool it says preparation of files for flash tool is impossible file isnt found and when i check the directory i dont find a scatter file..what might be the problem?

which software did you use in making the backup?

Note!
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
18-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Ive used mtk droid software..my friends phone...is not turning on...actually he did nothing.he woke up early morning and found his phone dead..battery is fine..even i have the same phone..i took his battery and checked in mine..it works..so i think it is bricked...im planning to back up my custom rom and put it into my friends phone using sp flash tool..is it possible..and if yes,im having that error in mtk droid which ive mentioned before
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2015, 08:53 PM
(18-12-2015, 01:55 PM)smithel Ive used mtk droid software..my friends phone...is not turning on...actually he did nothing.he woke up early morning and found his phone dead..battery is fine..even i have the same phone..i took his battery and checked in mine..it works..so i think it is bricked...im planning to back up my custom rom and put it into my friends phone using sp flash tool..is it possible..and if yes,im having that error in mtk droid which ive mentioned before

im kind'a confused on the status of things. Is either of the two phones in question working fine or both are bricked?

Note!
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
19-12-2015, 06:20 AM

(18-12-2015, 08:53 PM)hovatek
(18-12-2015, 01:55 PM)smithel Ive used mtk droid software..my friends phone...is not turning on...actually he did nothing.he woke up early morning and found his phone dead..battery is fine..even i have the same phone..i took his battery and checked in mine..it works..so i think it is bricked...im planning to back up my custom rom and put it into my friends phone using sp flash tool..is it possible..and if yes,im having that error in mtk droid which ive mentioned before

im kind'a confused on the status of things. Is either of the two phones in question working fine or both are bricked?

One phone is bricked..and another similar phone is ok...i downloaded custom rom from internet...and im trying to flash using sp flash tool for the bricked phone...i got a time out error...u have provided a solution but it doesnt work..so i need an alternate solution
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next