Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] THL W200S - BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] THL W200S - BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

[Please help] THL W200S - BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
Enthusiastic Member
05-09-2015, 02:28 PM

I have a W200S and after a drop from the stairs stopped working.  
When I connect it to the computer it find it as MKT USB port but without the preloader.  I have tried on different computers after removing all mediatek drivers with usbdeview and many different W200S ROMs (all official) but all the times I get the same error message.
Also I get the same message even when I try to run a memory test or when I try to format (without the bootloader).

How I can I install the preloader in order to download the ROM?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-09-2015, 07:01 PM
(05-09-2015, 02:28 PM)ToroLoco I have a W200S and after a drop from the stairs stopped working.  
When I connect it to the computer it find it as MKT USB port but without the preloader.  I have tried on different computers after removing all mediatek drivers with usbdeview and many different W200S ROMs (all official) but all the times I get the same error message.
Also I get the same message even when I try to run a memory test or when I try to format (without the bootloader).

lets hope this isnt a hardware issue.
error 4032 is a mismatch error. 
it means whatever files your'e trying to flash are not compatible with your phone model.
have you downloaded the ROM for your exact phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
Enthusiastic Member
06-09-2015, 08:10 AM
(05-09-2015, 07:01 PM)hovatek
(05-09-2015, 02:28 PM)ToroLoco I have a W200S and after a drop from the stairs stopped working.  

lets hope this isnt a hardware issue.
error 4032 is a mismatch error. 
it means whatever files your'e trying to flash are not compatible with your phone model.
have you downloaded the ROM for your exact phone model?

Yes, the ROM that I have tested is for my phone. The sp tool bar turns to red color, it downloads only 71,89kb and it stops.
After the drop I had installed a miui ROM which was working, then I installed the Ultimate 3.0 ROM which again was working. 
But after the drop the phone had many hangs (even on  miui or Ultimate ROM).
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-09-2015, 01:31 PM
(06-09-2015, 08:10 AM)ToroLoco Yes, the ROM that I have tested is for my phone. The sp tool bar turns to red color, it downloads only 71,89kb and it stops.
After the drop I had installed a miui ROM which was working, then I installed the Ultimate 3.0 ROM which again was working. 
But after the drop the phone had many hangs (even on  miui or Ultimate ROM).

what im interested in is the stock / factory firmware for the phone,not a custom ROM.
re-install VCOM drivers on the PC using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and try flashing again
This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 01:33 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
Enthusiastic Member
06-09-2015, 02:35 PM

I tried it and stil gives me the same error message.

The ROM I get it from THL and also from needrom and was market as official.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-09-2015, 08:51 PM
(06-09-2015, 02:35 PM)ToroLoco I tried it and stil gives me the same error message.

The ROM I get it from THL and also from needrom and was market as official.

there are three possible reasons you're getting the error 4032
1. you've not installed the correct VCOM drivers or not installed the right one correctly
2. the ROM is not compatible with the phone
3. you've tampered with a default setting in SP flash tool or are ticking a box (after loading the scatter file) which doesnt have a file set in the path

let me see a screenshot of the error

Note!
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
Enthusiastic Member
06-09-2015, 10:13 PM
(06-09-2015, 08:51 PM)hovatek there are three possible reasons you're getting the error 4032
1. you've not installed the correct VCOM drivers or not installed the right one correctly
2. the ROM is not compatible with the phone
3. you've tampered with a default setting in SP flash tool or are ticking a box (after loading the scatter file) which doesnt have a file set in the path

let me see a screenshot of the error

this is the error that I get.

.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Size: 352.31 KB / Downloads: 10
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 04:14 AM
(06-09-2015, 10:13 PM)ToroLoco this is the error that I get.

your drivers and file selections look good. I suspect the ROM is incompatible. try downloading another for your exact model

Note!
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
ToroLoco
Enthusiastic Member
07-09-2015, 08:24 AM
I have tried all ROMs that I have found on the net that claim they are the official ones...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 12:30 PM

(07-09-2015, 08:24 AM)ToroLoco I have tried all ROMs that I have found on the net that claim they are the official ones...

try using another PC and the latest version of SP flash tool.
if it persists then its possible there's more than one variant of your phone model

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next