Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO N9 PALAVA
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TECNO N9 PALAVA

TECNO N9 PALAVA

roddy
roddy
roddy
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2014, 02:15 PM

I have this my N9 which I roted and the rooting went through.it was working very ok until I decided to unroot.I then did a system reset and when it finished loading to factory default I was not able to sign in to google or google play you tube etc.
I cannot access any app rrelated to google.
Please help I am stuck.Carlcare could not resolve this even after about two months the fone stayed with them.

Mod and co pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2014, 05:53 PM
(30-10-2014, 02:15 PM)roddy I have this my N9 which I roted and the rooting went through.it was working very ok until I decided to unroot.I then did a system reset and when it finished loading to factory default I was not able to sign in to google or google play you tube etc.
I cannot access any app rrelated to google.
Please help I am stuck.Carlcare could not resolve this even after about two months the fone stayed with them.

Mod and co pls help

1. How did you root it?
2. How did you unroot it?
3. What error do you get when you try launching a google app / signing in?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
roddy
roddy
roddy
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2014, 07:56 PM
I did the unrooting by first of all uninstalling all the apps I used for the rooting like super U and some others that I cannot remember.But the error message I get is that cannot find server pls contact your service provider or something like that,
roddy
roddy
roddy
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2014, 07:58 PM
I used a system app connected to my system for the rooting I cannot remember the name
after the uninstallation i then did a system reset and thats when the problem started
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2014, 10:52 PM

(30-10-2014, 07:58 PM)roddy I used a system app connected to my system for the rooting I cannot remember the name
after the uninstallation i then did a system reset and thats when the problem started

follow this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-750.html , waiting

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.