Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android micromax a250 internal sd is not mounting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

micromax a250 internal sd is not mounting

micromax a250 internal sd is not mounting

Poll: how to install stock rom on micromax a250, while it is break and not at all responding?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

micromax a250
0%
Votes 0
sp flsh tool
0%
Votes 0

Total 0 vote(s) 0%
adeybatista
adeybatista
adeybatista
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2015, 12:16 PM

hi, friend, I read your posts about Micromax a250, I am facing the same problem and i have the same phone

I have tried to increase my app installation memory, after that I got 5 GB of app installation memory, but there is no internal memory card now, I can not download any file, or can't even click photo since there is no internal sd I cant store any data, I cannot download whats app immages or video,
 how ever i can watch youtube , surfing net , or install small apps,

so i decided to format it, i manualy format it, then use spflash tool and stock rom to flash, the one you used in your post,

but i got stucked, aftet i select the scatter file, it dtect my device and red bar shows 100 % , thats it nothing happen further,

now my phone is dead... plz help
Attached Files
.jpg
micromax a250 using sp flash tool.jpg
Size: 316.88 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2015, 03:29 PM
(14-09-2015, 12:16 PM)adeybatista hi, friend, I read your posts about Micromax a250, I am facing the same problem and i have the same phone

I have tried to increase my app installation memory, after that I got 5 GB of app installation memory, but there is no internal memory card now, I can not download any file, or can't even click photo since there is no internal sd I cant store any data, I cannot download whats app immages or video,

so i decided to format it, i manualy format it, then use spflash tool and stock rom to flash, the one you used in your post,

but i got stucked, aftet i select the scatter file, it dtect my device and red bar shows 100 % , thats it nothing happen further,

if you're very certain that the ROM you're trying to flash is for your exact phone model then use SP flash tool version 5 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adeybatista
adeybatista
adeybatista
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2015, 05:43 PM
(14-09-2015, 03:29 PM)hovatek
(14-09-2015, 12:16 PM)adeybatista hi, friend, I read your posts about Micromax a250, I am facing the same problem and i have the same phone

if you're very certain that the ROM you're trying to flash is for your exact phone model then use SP flash tool version 5 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

hi,
I have downloaded the version 5 SP flash tool and the same problem. the thing is there is no internal sd card after I try to extend app installation memory, is there any way to fix that?
I have already formatted my phone using SP flash tool. after scatter load when I click on download and connect my device to laptop, it detected and process get started, but it stucks at 100% Heart red bar, so basically my device not downloading the firmware, because there is no sd card,
is there any way to mount my internal sd card? plz help

I am attaching  scre
.jpg
new sp flash.jpg
Size: 261.62 KB / Downloads: 18
enshot of the same, plz have a look.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2015, 05:17 AM
(14-09-2015, 05:43 PM)adeybatista hi,
I have downloaded the version 5 SP flash tool and the same problem. the thing is there is no internal sd card after I try to extend app installation memory, is there any way to fix that?
I have already formatted my phone using SP flash tool. after scatter load when I click on download and connect my device to laptop, it detected and process get started, but it stucks at 100% Heart red bar, so basically my device not downloading the firmware, because there is no sd card,

I am attaching  screenshot of the same, plz have a look.

1. leave it at 100% till it pops up some error message and let me know what it is.
2. try flashing one file at a time

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adeybatista
adeybatista
adeybatista
Enthusiastic Member
15-09-2015, 07:56 AM

[attachment=1260 hovatek pid='49008' dateline='1442290628']
(14-09-2015, 05:43 PM)adeybatista hi,

I am attaching  screenshot of the same, plz have a look.

1. leave it at 100% till it pops up some error message and let me know what it is.
2. try flashing one file at a time

Hi, i did the same as you said. Brom error popups... i am attac
.png
error msg.png
Size: 102.43 KB / Downloads: 16
hing screenshot for the same.
i have tried to flash one file at a time but same error came.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2015, 11:25 AM
(15-09-2015, 07:56 AM)adeybatista Hi, i did the same as you said. Brom error popups... i am attaching screenshot for the same.

try using another PC, preferably a Windows 7 PC

Note!
adeybatista
adeybatista
adeybatista
Enthusiastic Member
15-09-2015, 06:48 PM
[attachment=1266 hovatek pid='49087' dateline='1442312717']
(15-09-2015, 07:56 AM)adeybatista Hi, i did the same as you said. Brom error popups... i am attaching screenshot for the same.

try using another PC, preferably a Windows 7 PC
THANKS A LOT.... 
you are the real hero, it works. my dead phone is absolutely fine now i use v5 stock rom.
first i revert back from my windows 10 to windows 7 and then all magic happened.

i also solve IMEI problem by watching your previous steps,  i want to mention them here:

MohitRobinso Wrote: That was easy as anything, phone is up again running stock v5, A heavy worthy thanks to hovatek team. "" REAL HEARTY THANKS ""
lets address these one at a time
1. To fix Null IMEI , read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
2. For the internal storage tweak, another method of increasing your internal storage is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-718.html
3. For the custom rom, you'll need to google this yourself and read user reviews - See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-934...jrn5O.dpuf

i also use internal starage tweak as mention above ... 

it is working great , but one problem: every time i reboot my phone i have to format my internal sd card, 
YOU HELP ME ALOT.... AND I AM SURE YOU DEFINATELY HAVE SOLLUSSION FOR THIS AS WELL.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
I AM ATTACHING SOME SCREENSHOTS.....
.png
Screenshot_2015-09-15-23-08-40.png
Size: 102.25 KB / Downloads: 7

.png
Screenshot_2015-09-15-23-08-49.png
Size: 112.52 KB / Downloads: 7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2015, 10:04 AM
(15-09-2015, 06:48 PM)adeybatista That was easy as anything, phone is up again running stock v5, A heavy worthy thanks to hovatek team. "" REAL HEARTY THANKS ""
lets address these one at a time
1. To fix Null IMEI , read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
2. For the internal storage tweak, another method of increasing your internal storage is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-718.html
3. For the custom rom, you'll need to google this yourself and read user reviews - See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-934...jrn5O.dpuf

i also use internal starage tweak as mention above ... 

it is working great , but one problem: every time i reboot my phone i have to format my internal sd card, 
YOU HELP ME ALOT.... AND I AM SURE YOU DEFINATELY HAVE SOLLUSSION FOR THIS AS WELL.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
I AM ATTACHING SOME SCREENSHOTS..... 

Create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup
This post was last modified: 16-09-2015, 10:05 AM by hovatek.

Note!