Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] my itel it1452 stays on inote logo after restarting the phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] my itel it1452 stays on inote logo after restarting the phone

[Downloads] my itel it1452 stays on inote logo after restarting the phone

joel elbys
joel elbys
joel elbys
16-09-2015, 04:53 PM

my itel it1452 stays completely on inote logo after i rooted it an wanted to change the default launcher with apex launcher which i downloaded from the playstore.i used link2sd to make apex launcher a system application and i did after a message asking to restart the phone and i restart but the phone completely remains on inote logo.please i request for permision to download itel 1452 pac file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2015, 06:31 PM
(16-09-2015, 04:53 PM)joel elbys my itel it1452 stays completely on inote logo after i rooted it an wanted to change the default launcher with apex launcher which i downloaded from the playstore.i used link2sd to make apex launcher a system application and i did after a message asking to restart the phone and i restart but the phone completely remains on inote logo.please i request for permision to download itel 1452 pac file

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.