Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SD card not writeable on KitKat 4.4.2
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SD card not writeable on KitKat 4.4.2

SD card not writeable on KitKat 4.4.2

Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
17-09-2015, 06:55 AM

Hi hovatek, pls I have been facing the problem of not being able to write directly on my SD card even after I tried all known solutions to me like editing the permission file and using the Sdfix app! Pls hovatek come to my rescue. Thanks

Sent from my D101 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2015, 02:07 PM
(17-09-2015, 06:55 AM)Princeade Hi hovatek, pls I have been facing the problem of not being able to write directly on my SD card even after I tried all known solutions to me like editing the permission file and using the Sdfix app! Pls hovatek come to my rescue. Thanks

have you tried it using a card reader on a PC or another device to be sure the SD card isnt faulty?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
17-09-2015, 02:34 PM
I was able to read/write onto it with card readers and also was able to move files from the phone storage to it but cannot set it as default storage or even backup my apps with it using Titanium backup app but always replied ”Can't find SD card" Thanks

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2015, 04:46 PM
(17-09-2015, 02:34 PM)Princeade I was able to read/write onto it with card readers and also was able to move files from the phone storage to it but cannot set it as default storage or even backup my apps with it using Titanium backup app but always replied ”Can't find SD card" Thanks

so only Titanium backup gives this error right?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
17-09-2015, 08:17 PM

(17-09-2015, 04:46 PM)hovatek
(17-09-2015, 02:34 PM)Princeade I was able to read/write onto it with card readers and also was able to move files from the phone storage to it but cannot set it as default storage or even backup my apps with it using Titanium backup app but always replied ”Can't find SD card" Thanks

so only Titanium backup gives this error right?
Even when I choose SD card as default storage, all my downloads still go to the internal storage and also Mobile uncle app too gives that error message as titanium app

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2015, 09:19 AM
(17-09-2015, 08:17 PM)Princeade Even when I choose SD card as default storage, all my downloads still go to the internal storage and also Mobile uncle app too gives that error message as titanium app

1. did you ever partition the SD card?
2. have you tried a different SD card on the phone?

Note!