Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android BROM ERROR : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069) WHEN FLASH TECNO P5 (NEW)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

BROM ERROR : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069) WHEN FLASH TECNO P5 (NEW)

BROM ERROR : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069) WHEN FLASH TECNO P5 (NEW)

Steph
Steph
Steph
18-09-2015, 02:09 PM

please help me out i have been facing diffrent kind of error with this phone.. Using diffrent version of flashtools stil no success. This phone is stocked on tecno logo before but now not power nor chargin SPFLASHTOOLS is detecting it whenever i tried to flash it. This is strange to me as i was unable to write the firmware atall and phone is not power again.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2015, 05:19 PM
(18-09-2015, 02:09 PM)Steph please help me  out i have been facing diffrent kind of  error with this   phone.. Using diffrent version of flashtools stil no success. This phone is stocked on tecno logo before but now not power nor chargin SPFLASHTOOLS is detecting it whenever i tried to flash it. This is strange to me as i was unable to write the firmware atall and phone is not power  again.

either you're flashing the wrong ROM or the eMMC is crashed

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Steph
Steph
Steph
18-09-2015, 06:32 PM
(18-09-2015, 05:19 PM)hovatek
(18-09-2015, 02:09 PM)Steph please help me out i have been facing diffrent kind of error with this phone.. Using diffrent version of flashtools stil no success. This phone is stocked on tecno logo before but now not power nor chargin SPFLASHTOOLS is detecting it whenever i tried to flash it. This is strange to me as i was unable to write the firmware atall and phone is not power again.

either you're flashing the wrong ROM or the eMMC is crashed

Well...... I guess the eMMC has been damaged........because upon writen the firmware, it stocked on 0%. and also i pres vol- and power botton to boot into chinko recovery but its just showing Factory mode....... Without eMMC to be wipe.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2015, 09:41 AM
(18-09-2015, 06:32 PM)Steph Well...... I guess the eMMC has been damaged........because  upon writen the firmware, it stocked on 0%. and also i pres vol- and power botton to boot into chinko recovery but its just showing Factory mode....... Without eMMC to be wipe.

volume down + power is factory mode. its volume up + power that is recovery mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.