Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Problem with CTR in Gionee p2
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Problem with CTR in Gionee p2

Problem with CTR in Gionee p2

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-11-2014, 04:06 PM

(09-11-2014, 03:23 PM)JayJagz I think the main causes of the problem is from the clockworkmode folder that got formatted with the memory card i used to create the back up, but i have already copied the main back up "named 2010-01-01.00.01.03" without the cwm folder, so now i copied someones cwm folder and placed my own back up into it thats where it started showing E: can't /mount/cache/recovery/log.... Note: I used CTR to create the back up while the folder i want to restore with is CWM folder, can this be the problem?

it's unlikely. here's what you'll do. both into ctr and do a backup. let's know if the backup is successful

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
JayJagz
JayJagz
JayJagz
09-11-2014, 04:50 PM
SD Card space free: 1830MB
Backing up boot image...
Backup of boot image completed.
Backing up recovery image...
Backup of recovery image completed.
Backing up system...
Can't mount /system!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-11-2014, 05:25 PM
(09-11-2014, 04:50 PM)JayJagz SD Card space free: 1830MB
Backing up boot image...
Backup of boot image completed.
Backing up recovery image...
Backup of recovery image completed.
Backing up system...
Can't mount /system!

change from carliv touch recovery back to Clockworkmod recovery 5 using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html then try backing up again... waiting....

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
JayJagz
JayJagz
JayJagz
09-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I can't change from Carliv Touch Recovery to Clockworkmode since the phone is not booting into main menu, unless there is a flashable zip that i can flash it with CTR but i have MTK backup with me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-11-2014, 06:10 PM

JayJagz I can't change from Carliv Touch Recovery to Clockworkmode since the phone is not booting into main menu, unless there is a flashable zip that i can flash it with CTR but i have MTK backup with me
if the phone can boot into carliv touch recovery then it can get detected by MTK droid tools and you can flash clockworkmod recovery to the phone. just follow the guide

Note!
JayJagz
JayJagz
JayJagz
11-11-2014, 12:46 PM
hovat
JayJagz I can't change from Carliv Touch Recovery to Clockworkmode since the phone is not booting into main menu, unless there is a flashable zip that i can flash it with CTR but i have MTK backup with me
if the phone can boot into carliv touch recovery then it can get detected by MTK droid tools and you can flash clockworkmod recovery to the phone. just follow the guide
MTK droid tool detect the phone but shows error in phone information, please check screenchot i upload
Attached Files
.jpg
Scnsht.jpg
Size: 93.88 KB / Downloads: 1
JayJagz
JayJagz
JayJagz
11-11-2014, 12:49 PM
.jpg
Scnsht.jpg
Size: 93.88 KB / Downloads: 2
 hovatek

MTK droid tool detect the phone but shows error in phone information, please check screenchot i upload
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2014, 03:00 PM
(11-11-2014, 12:46 PM)JayJagz MTK droid tool detect the phone but shows error in phone information, please check screenchot i upload

ok. that must mean the phone is bricked at the moment. If this is true then you'll need to reflash only system.img (Android) in sp flash tool. please, list the files in your MTK backup before you proceed.
This post was last modified: 11-11-2014, 03:09 PM by hovatek.

Note!
JayJagz
JayJagz
JayJagz
11-11-2014, 08:49 PM
boot
EBR1
EBR2
lk
logo
MBR
MT6572_Adriod_scatter
Preloader
recovery
secro
system
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2014, 09:25 PM

JayJagz boot
EBR1
EBR2
lk
logo
MBR
MT6572_Adriod_scatter
Preloader
recovery
secro
system
alright. shouldnt be much of a problem here. Flash only Android (system.img) in SP Flash tool using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next