Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android RE: Request for Permission to Download Tecno M3 4.4 (MTK Backup)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

RE: Request for Permission to Download Tecno M3 4.4 (MTK Backup)

RE: Request for Permission to Download Tecno M3 4.4 (MTK Backup)

mobileTec
mobileTec
mobileTec
22-09-2015, 08:46 PM

Hello Hovatek,

i have a tecno M3 the one which starts with Experience SmartLife Screen, it had a problem with simcards when inserted the phone rebooted itself but without simcards nothing happens. So i flashed the phone with a rom downloaded from a certain website but now the phone hangs on tecno logo. And Unfortunatelly the rom has no yes option to wipe user data when in recovery mode  neither eMMC wipe option when in Factory mode. 

So i need permission to download TECNO M3 4.4 MTK BACKUP hope it will bring back the phone to life.

my gmail: madcom5@gmail.com

Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2015, 01:43 PM
(22-09-2015, 08:46 PM)mobileTec Hello Hovatek,

i have a tecno M3 the one which starts with Experience SmartLife Screen, it had a problem with simcards when inserted the phone rebooted itself but without simcards nothing happens. So i flashed the phone with a rom downloaded from a certain website but now the phone hangs on tecno logo. And Unfortunatelly the rom has no yes option to wipe user data when in recovery mode  neither eMMC wipe option when in Factory mode. 

So i need permission to download TECNO M3 4.4 MTK BACKUP hope it will bring back the phone to life.

my gmail: madcom5@gmail.com

Thanks.

what version of Android was the phone originally running on?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.