Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Tecno D7 Won't Go Beyond White Tecno Symbol When Power On
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My Tecno D7 Won't Go Beyond White Tecno Symbol When Power On

My Tecno D7 Won't Go Beyond White Tecno Symbol When Power On

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
15-11-2014, 12:56 PM

Please I need an assistance as my Tecno D7 does not go beyond Tecno white symbol when powered on.

It Started when I finish chatting on whatsapp and dropping the phone, I discovered that the phone this not go to sleep mode as usually, but stayed on and no icon or button was working. I have to remove the battery and placed it back, Since then it has not gone beyond tecno symbol when I try booting.

I have Tried recovery mode, but was told "No command"

I have tried removing sim card and memory card, and trying powering on but the same thing
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-11-2014, 01:08 PM
(15-11-2014, 12:56 PM)Bdg_Mike Please I need an assistance as my Tecno D7 does not go beyond Tecno white symbol when powered on.

It Started when I finish chatting on whatsapp and dropping the phone, I discovered that the phone this not go to sleep mode as usually, but stayed on and no icon or button was working. I have to remove the battery and placed it back, Since then it has not gone beyond tecno symbol when I try booting.

I have Tried recovery mode, but was told "No command"

I have tried removing sim card and memory card, and trying powering on but the same thing

try booting into recovery mode using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html . then try wipe cache. if that doesn't work then try a factory reset

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
15-11-2014, 01:16 PM
hovat try booting into recovery mode using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html . then try wipe cache. if that doesn't work then try a factory reset

Thanks for quick reply, I have already done that recovery mode stuff and that is what was giving me no command.
For factory reset, how can I do that? the phone does not power.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-11-2014, 02:52 PM
(15-11-2014, 01:16 PM)Bdg_Mike [quote= hovatek]
Thanks for quick reply, I have already done that recovery mode stuff and that is what was giving me no command.
For factory reset, how can I do that? the phone does not power.

when you see that no command message with an Android lying face up, press the power button / volume buttons to proceed to recovery mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
15-11-2014, 08:32 PM

hovat when you see that no command message with an Android lying face up, press the power button / volume buttons to proceed to recovery mode

Thanks I have done it, even to the factory resetting. Yet it i still showing same problem.
Please is there any other thing I an do? Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-11-2014, 09:43 PM
(15-11-2014, 08:32 PM)Bdg_Mike Thanks I have done it, even to the factory resetting. Yet it i still showing same problem.
Please is there any other thing I an do? Thanks

what you have is likely an EMMC crash. setup fastboot and adb on your PC using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html . you'll need to run a few checks to confirm this
This post was last modified: 15-11-2014, 09:44 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
15-11-2014, 10:15 PM
hovat what you have is likely an EMMC crash. setup fastboot and adb on your PC using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html . you'll need to run a few checks to confirm this

Hello Sir

Thanks for assistance so far, I have downloaded and installed the tool what next?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-11-2014, 10:41 PM
(15-11-2014, 10:15 PM)Bdg_Mike Hello Sir

Thanks for assistance so far, I have downloaded and installed the tool what next?

launch adb
boot the phone into factory mode (volume down + power button)
in adb, type the code below and press enter
Code:

adb devices
let's know if your device is detected

Note!
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
Bdg_Mike
16-11-2014, 04:45 PM
 hova launch adb
boot the phone into factory mode (volume down + power button)
in adb, type the code below and press enter

Code:

adb devices
let's know if your device is detected

I tried it but the list is empty, the phone was not detected.
I suppose that adb mode is the fastboot mode right?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-11-2014, 07:48 PM

(16-11-2014, 04:45 PM)Bdg_Mike I tried it but the list is empty, the phone was not detected.
I suppose that adb mode is the fastboot mode right?

ok. remove your battery for two minutes, slot it back in and try booting the phone.
if that doesn't work then have an EMMC crash. try getting a working D7 Then we'll proceed.

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next