Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Hovatek pls help... phantom f7 i mean ordinary phantom A
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Hovatek pls help... phantom f7 i mean ordinary phantom A

Hovatek pls help... phantom f7 i mean ordinary phantom A

bolarge717
bolarge717
bolarge717
Experienced Member
18-11-2014, 06:02 AM

pls i saw a post online about a melting rock update and decided to try it out... i downloaded it and used it but found out that my phobe does not charge when switched off.... i tried to restore back to one of my backups through cmw..but i still cant charge when my phone is switched off and the samsung boot logo is still showing whenever i switch on my fone . pls how can i undo this without having to flash my phone. thanks.. its a tecno f7 phantom A. android 4.1.1 kernel version 3.4.0
This post was last modified: 18-11-2014, 06:04 AM by bolarge717. Edit Reason: i didnt attach my msg before
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-11-2014, 09:26 AM
(18-11-2014, 06:02 AM)bolarge717 pls i saw a post online about a melting rock update and decided to try it out... i downloaded it and used it but found out that my phobe does not charge when switched off.... i tried to restore back to one of my backups through cmw..but i still cant charge when my phone is switched off and the samsung boot logo is still showing whenever i switch on my fone . pls how can i undo this without having to flash my phone. thanks.. its a Tecno f7 phantom A. android 4.1.1 kernel version 3.4.0

1. when you say "doesn't charge when off" , do you mean it doesn't charge at all or it charges but doesn't show the charging animation
2. to fix the boot logo issue, you'll need to flash the stock MTK backup from a working f7.
note : before you attempt fixing your phone, ensure to make an MTK backup of it using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html. just in case something goes wrong

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bolarge717
bolarge717
bolarge717
Experienced Member
18-11-2014, 02:13 PM
hovatek
bolarge717 pls i saw a post online about a melting rock update and decided to try it out... i downloaded it and used it but found out that my phobe does not charge when switched off.... i tried to restore back to one of my backups through cmw..but i still cant charge when my phone is switched off and the samsung boot logo is still showing whenever i switch on my fone . pls how can i undo this without having to flash my phone. thanks.. its a Tecno f7 phantom A. android 4.1.1 kernel version 3.4.0

1. when you say "doesn't charge when off" , do you mean it doesn't charge at all or it charges but doesn't show the charging animation
2. to fix the boot logo issue, you'll need to flash the stock MTK backup from a working f7.
note : before you attempt fixing your phone, ensure to make an MTK backup of it using this guide  @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html. just in case something goes wrong

pls i need permission to download mtk backup of tecno f7 pls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-11-2014, 04:58 PM
(18-11-2014, 02:13 PM)bolarge717
hovatek
bolarge717 pls i saw a post online about a melting rock update and decided to try it out... i downloaded it and used it but found out that my phobe does not charge when switched off.... i tried to restore back to one of my backups through cmw..but i still cant charge when my phone is switched off and the samsung boot logo is still showing whenever i switch on my fone . pls how can i undo this without having to flash my phone. thanks.. its a Tecno f7 phantom A. android 4.1.1 kernel version 3.4.0

note : before you attempt fixing your phone, ensure to make an MTK backup of it using this guide  @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html . just in case something goes wrong

pls i need permission to download mtk backup of tecno f7 pls

please, request @ @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.