Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECHNO M7 STOCK ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECHNO M7 STOCK ROM

TECHNO M7 STOCK ROM

Achidamex
Achidamex
Achidamex
Enthusiastic Member
30-09-2015, 07:02 AM

Good Morning Admin, Pls I bricked my Techno M7 by installing a custom rom and I have tried to flash it back using SP tools but it still doesn't work.

The initial reason for intending to re-install the stock rom was because my menu bar which is supposed to drop down no longer drops down and Some other features were no working.

Whenever it boots to the Techno logo, it will restart and I tried to download HOVATEK MTK backup, the download link is writing error. Pls help admin.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 12:11 PM
(30-09-2015, 07:02 AM)Achidamex Good Morning Admin, Pls I bricked my Techno M7 by installing a custom rom and I have tried to flash it back using SP tools but it still doesn't work.

The initial reason for intending to re-install the stock rom was because my menu bar which is supposed to drop down no longer drops down and Some other features were no working.

Whenever it boots to the Techno logo, it will restart and I tried to download HOVATEK MTK backup, the download link is writing error.  Pls help admin.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Achidamex
Achidamex
Achidamex
Enthusiastic Member
30-09-2015, 02:15 PM
(30-09-2015, 12:11 PM)hovatek
(30-09-2015, 07:02 AM)Achidamex Good Morning Admin, Pls I bricked my Techno M7 by installing a custom rom and I have tried to flash it back using SP tools but it still doesn't work.

Whenever it boots to the Techno logo, it will restart and I tried to download HOVATEK MTK backup, the download link is writing error.  Pls help admin.

supply a gmail address

Achidamex@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 07:00 PM
(30-09-2015, 02:15 PM)Achidamex Achidamex@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Achidamex
Achidamex
Achidamex
Enthusiastic Member
01-10-2015, 09:10 AM

Morning Admin and Happy Independence day and Happy New Month. Thanks for the file. Every time I connect the phone through USB to the system, it freezes the SP Tool and it makes some sounds as if it not being recognized.

The phone powers on but restarts itself on displaying the techno logo and its not booting to recovery mode.
Pls what can I do?
Achidamex
Achidamex
Achidamex
Enthusiastic Member
01-10-2015, 09:55 AM
Morning Admin and Happy Independence day and Happy New Month. Thanks for the file. Every time I connect the phone through USB to the system, it freezes the SP Tool and it makes some sounds as if it not being recognized.

The phone powers on but restarts itself on displaying the techno logo and its not booting to recovery mode.
Pls what can I do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-10-2015, 02:40 PM
(01-10-2015, 09:10 AM)Achidamex Morning Admin and Happy Independence day and Happy New Month. Thanks for the file. Every time I connect the phone through USB to the system, it freezes the SP Tool and it makes some sounds as if it not being recognized.

Pls what can I do?

repeat flashing using a different PC (preferably Windows 7). ensure to install VCOM drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
Achidamex
Achidamex
Achidamex
Enthusiastic Member
01-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Pls sir, what does it mean by "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded."?
Achidamex
Achidamex
Achidamex
Enthusiastic Member
01-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Pls Admin, Now the Phone was successfully flashed and the new hovatek stock rom was downloaded but on Switching on the phone, it loads the first techno logo(White), sounds the power on song and then shows another Techno logo(Blue) but get stucked there.
Achidamex
Achidamex
Achidamex
Enthusiastic Member
02-10-2015, 12:50 AM

Thanks sooo much for your assistance, the phone is working now.