Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] permission to download s9 tecno flash file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] permission to download s9 tecno flash file

[Downloads] permission to download s9 tecno flash file

DevX
DevX
DevX
Enthusiastic Member
06-10-2015, 02:05 AM

hi all
i have s9 device is infected with monkytest virus tried many times to reset it but no luck to remove virus so i need to flash it
thanks
devxharry@gmail.com
joiedevivre
joiedevivre
joiedevivre
06-10-2015, 05:01 AM
Please grant me permission to download s9 stock ROM. I was playing candy crush for some time then I started changing the date of my phone not knowing it will cause my play store not to work, then I formatted it via refractory settings and still didnt work. I didn't remember to install antivirus when I was downloading some files and Idisxovered that it had virus and it brought out the following signs such as downloading application by itself when data is on which turns inbuilt (pedometer and some others app, even the king user I installed by myself is now inbuilt), switching on data and WiFi by itself and now the phones 3g is just like 2g and the phones 2g no longer works, mobile uncle no longer works also. Please?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-10-2015, 02:51 PM
(06-10-2015, 02:05 AM)DevX hi all
i have s9 device is infected with monkytest virus tried many times to reset it but no luck to remove virus so i need to flash it
thanks
devxharry@gmail.com

remove them using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-remo...oid-phone/ 
let me know if you need the stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-10-2015, 02:52 PM
(06-10-2015, 05:01 AM)joiedevivre Please grant me permission to download s9 stock ROM. I was playing candy crush for some time then I started changing the date of my phone not knowing it will cause my play store not to work, then I formatted it via refractory settings and still didnt work. I didn't remember to install antivirus when I was downloading some files and Idisxovered that it had virus  and it brought out the following signs such as downloading application by itself when data is on which turns inbuilt (pedometer and some others app, even the king user I installed by myself is now inbuilt), switching on data and WiFi by itself and now the phones 3g is just like 2g and the phones 2g no longer works, mobile uncle no longer works also. Please?

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
DevX
DevX
DevX
Enthusiastic Member
07-10-2015, 04:57 AM

permission to download s9 tecno flash file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-10-2015, 09:46 AM
(07-10-2015, 04:57 AM)DevX permission to download s9 tecno flash file

just sent you a PM. check your inbox

Note!
joiedevivre
joiedevivre
joiedevivre
22-11-2015, 09:18 PM
I had a virus on my technoG9 so I went to flash it, after flashing it I discover that it could not charge again and sometimes it will charge but it won't leave that same battery percentage
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-11-2015, 10:15 AM
(22-11-2015, 09:18 PM)joiedevivre I had a virus on my technoG9 so I went to flash it, after flashing it I discover that it could not charge again and sometimes it will charge but it won't leave that same battery percentage

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!