Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please help me my infinix hot 2 got bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please help me my infinix hot 2 got bricked

[Please help] Please help me my infinix hot 2 got bricked

mkv
mkv
mkv
12-10-2015, 04:22 PM

Please I terribly need your help 

I need to unbricke my infinix hot 2 x510 and I tried the links you gave in your website but non of the link allow me to download the stock ROM please can you provide me with a good working link that is direct download please i need download permission and am counting on you and thanks in advance
My mail address is : mkveee@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 04:32 PM by mkv.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-10-2015, 08:04 PM
(12-10-2015, 04:22 PM)mkv Please I terribly need your help 

I need to unbricke my infinix hot 2 x510 and I tried the links you gave in your website but non of the link allow me to download the stock ROM please can you provide me with a good working link that is direct download please i need download permission and am counting on you and thanks in advance

1. how did it get bricked?
2. is yours the 1 or 2 GB RAM version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mkv
mkv
mkv
12-10-2015, 09:28 PM
(12-10-2015, 08:04 PM)hovatek
(12-10-2015, 04:22 PM)mkv Please I terribly need your help 

1. how did it get bricked?
2. is yours the 1 or 2 GB RAM version?
1. I tried to update it and my Mb finished in the process then it shows error then it stock on boot loop or start up without stoping.

2. My infinix is 2GB RAM version 

Please provide me with your working Google drive link thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-10-2015, 10:03 AM
(12-10-2015, 09:28 PM)mkv 1. I tried to update it and my Mb finished in the process then it shows error then it stock on boot loop or start up without stoping.

2. My infinix is 2GB RAM version 

Please provide me with your working Google drive link thanks in advance

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Infinix Flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9224.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.