Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback [FAQs] How soon will Hovatek reply me?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[FAQs] How soon will Hovatek reply me?

[FAQs] How soon will Hovatek reply me?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-10-2015, 01:56 PM

The Hovatek Forum is a free support forum. This means that we have Reps dedicated to providing you with free Tech. support. If you require instant replies or Live Remote Assistance via Team Viewer then consider our Private Support

Free Support Sessions

We invest a lot of time and effort in releasing free tutorials, files and firmware. This is to ensure that you can fix your device issues by yourself. In the event that you run into issues or get stuck, this forum is here to assist. We work Mondays - Fridays. On these days, we have one (1) forum reply session every 48 hours. Consider subscribing for our Private Support if you require faster or urgent assistance.

Free Support Reply Order

We reply on a first post first reply basis; i.e, we would reply someone who posted 2 minutes ago before someone who posted 1 minute ago. 
Posts are arranged in a chronological order (earliest post at the bottom and latest post at the top) so we start from the bottom of the last page (of unread posts) till we get to the top of the first page. This guarantees a first post first reply system. Posting multiple threads or bumping up your posts doesn't help...rather, it slows down your response time.

Notification system

You would usually get an email when your post is responded to. To check for your replies on the forum, view your notifications at the top left corner. If you're making use of the Hovatek Forum app app then scroll to the Participated tab. You should also get an email.
This post was last modified: 17-07-2022, 01:42 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.