Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix hot2 X510 2gb ram could not boot to recovery mode neither factory mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix hot2 X510 2gb ram could not boot to recovery mode neither factory mode

Infinix hot2 X510 2gb ram could not boot to recovery mode neither factory mode

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
19-10-2015, 09:05 AM

I have successfully flash 2gb ram of infinix X510 rom but could not boot to stock recovery mode neither factory mode, when I press the volume up n power botton simultaneously and vise versa it will boot instead of entering recovery mode and I have also flash twrp recovery with sp flash tool yet it could not boot to recovery mode.

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 19-10-2015, 09:41 AM by hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2015, 12:44 PM
(19-10-2015, 09:05 AM)Drockstar I have successfully flash 2gb ram of infinix X510 rom but could not boot to stock recovery mode neither factory mode, when I press the volume up n power botton simultaneously and vise versa it will boot instead of entering recovery mode and I have also flash twrp recovery with sp flash tool yet it could not boot to recovery mode.

Try using Mobile uncle or Rashr to boot into recovery mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
19-10-2015, 02:28 PM
I have done that...tanks but sometimes it seize when my screen locked , I have to reboot

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2015, 08:27 PM
(19-10-2015, 02:28 PM)Drockstar I have done that...tanks but sometimes it seize when my screen locked , I have to reboot

are you very certain that the phone is the 2GB RAM version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
20-10-2015, 11:17 AM

Yes is 2gb ram, I will upload the storage screen shot ..boss when I first flash the 1gb ram into the 2gb ram I was able to boot to stock recovery but unable to root now that I have flash the original rom( 2gb ram) I am now able to root but unable to boot to stock recovery or twrp recovery by holding down volume up and power botton simultaneously except I have to use application with root permission to boot to recovery ....boss what is actually wrong?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-10-2015, 04:01 PM
(20-10-2015, 11:17 AM)Drockstar Yes is 2gb ram, I will upload  the storage screen shot ..boss when I first flash the 1gb ram into the 2gb ram I was able to boot to stock recovery but unable to root now that I have flash the original rom( 2gb ram) I am now able to root but unable to boot to stock recovery or twrp recovery by holding down volume up and power botton simultaneously  except I have to use application with root permission to boot to recovery ....boss what is actually wrong?

what does it show when you try booting into recovery mode?

Note!
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
21-10-2015, 05:03 AM
it will boot to infinix logo den as if it want to boot to home screen it will off again and repeat the process continuously without booting to recovery mode once I removed my hand from power botton it will boot normally

This post was last modified: 21-10-2015, 05:19 AM by Drockstar.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
21-10-2015, 05:33 AM
Boss before I got d phone brick there was an upgrade to fix bug.. now that I have flash the rom I haven't received the upgrade but when I flashed the 1gb ram I received it immediate I don't know why I have not receive for 2gb ram?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2015, 11:24 AM
(21-10-2015, 05:33 AM)Drockstar Boss before I got d phone brick there was an upgrade to fix bug.. now that I have flash the rom I haven't received the upgrade but when I flashed the 1gb ram I received it immediate I don't know why I have not receive for 2gb ram?

thats because they're different. the 2GB RAM version is Androidone

Note!
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
21-10-2015, 12:09 PM

Pls boss reply the previous post..

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next