Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] goophone i6 plus MTK6592 not working after flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] goophone i6 plus MTK6592 not working after flashing

[Please help] goophone i6 plus MTK6592 not working after flashing

dabya
dabya
dabya
25-10-2015, 10:41 AM

Hey guys,

i'm struggling with a big problem. Recently I ordered two goophones i6 plus octa core with MTK6592 processor. One of the phones is working fine, the other one had some problems with touch ID and video camera so I wanted to flash it using SP Flash Tool. I downloaded a new ROM for the goophone i6 plus MTK6592 from needrom.com and flashed the phone using SP Flash Tool. The option "Firmware Upgrade" didnt wanna work because cache.img and usrdata.img were missing in the ROM package. I tried "Format All+Download" then, somehow it worked to flash it but afterwards I wasn't able to boot the phone anymore. The phone starts but there is only some strange white screen with moving black stripes coming, nothing else happens. I format the phone again using the "Format" option in SP Flash Tool and I downloaded another ROM for this phone but it didn't work too. Same screen when booting. Then I took my other goophone i6 plus MTK6592 which is exactly the same type of phone and created a firmware backup using "MTK droid tools" to use this original ROM to flash it with my other broken phone. I did that but even here nothing comes out. I tried to flash my phone with 3 different ROM's made for this phone type but none of them worked, the phone only boots and shows a white screen with black stripes, it's also not possible to enter recovery mode or anything, everytime the phone starts I only see a screen with strange moving colours. I really don't know what to do anymore, it seems I messed up the phone, could somebody please help me with that? I'm thankful for any ideas! I have attached a picture of how the screen looks like when I try to boot the phone.
Attached Files
.jpg
20151024_184141_resized.jpg
Size: 324.04 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2015, 02:44 PM
(25-10-2015, 10:41 AM)dabya Hey guys,

i'm struggling with a big problem. Recently I ordered two goophones i6 plus octa core with MTK6592 processor. One of the phones is working fine, the other one had some problems with touch ID and video camera so I wanted to flash it using SP Flash Tool. I downloaded a new ROM for the goophone i6 plus MTK6592 from needrom.com and flashed the phone using SP Flash Tool. The option "Firmware Upgrade" didnt wanna work because cache.img and usrdata.img were missing in the ROM package. I tried "Format All+Download" then, somehow it worked to flash it but afterwards I wasn't able to boot the phone anymore. The phone starts but there is only some strange white screen with moving black stripes coming, nothing else happens. I format the phone again using the "Format" option in SP Flash Tool and I downloaded another ROM for this phone but it didn't work too. Same screen when booting. Then I took my other goophone i6 plus MTK6592 which is exactly the same type of phone and created a firmware backup using "MTK droid tools" to use this original ROM to flash it with my other broken phone. I did that but even here nothing comes out. I tried to flash my phone with 3 different ROM's made for this phone type but none of them worked, the phone only boots and shows a white screen with black stripes, it's also not possible to enter recovery mode or anything, everytime the phone starts I only see a screen with strange moving colours. I really don't know what to do anymore, it seems I messed up the phone, could somebody please help me with that? I'm thankful for any ideas! I have attached a picture of how the screen looks like when I try to boot the phone.

This seems like an incompatible uboot.bin / lk.bin or boot.img
What version of MTK droid tools and sp flash tool did you use to backup the working phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dabya
dabya
dabya
25-10-2015, 03:13 PM
(25-10-2015, 02:44 PM)hovatek
(25-10-2015, 10:41 AM)dabya Hey guys,

This seems like an incompatible uboot.bin / lk.bin or boot.img
What version of MTK droid tools and sp flash tool did you use to backup the working phone?

Thank you for your answer. I'm also thinking that something is wrong with the boot files but I have used the ones of my other goophone already and its the very same model with same processor. I used the MTK droid version 2.5.3, I think one of the newest versions. I only used SP Flash Tool to format and to flash, it's the version v5.1532. I have no idea because I tried 3 different ROM's, one of them was from my other goophone which is the same model but none of them worked.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2015, 09:10 AM
(25-10-2015, 03:13 PM)dabya Thank you for your answer. I'm also thinking that something is wrong with the boot files but I have used the ones of my other goophone already and its the very same model with same processor. I used the MTK droid version 2.5.3, I think one of the newest versions. I only used SP Flash Tool to format and to flash, it's the version v5.1532. I have no idea because I tried 3 different ROM's, one of them was from my other goophone which is the same model but none of them worked.

Lets focus on the backup you made.
Format the phone, it should go dead
Now, flash one file at a time
Let me know what happens for each file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.