Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3(4) Flash needed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3(4) Flash needed

[Please help] Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3(4) Flash needed

jjiawei
jjiawei
jjiawei
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2015, 11:09 AM

I got one Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3(4) 4013K encounter privacy protection passcode and i do not have the passcode for it. After digging the forum, i found that flashing the phone using sp flash tool can be fix the problem. When i flashing my phone using sp tool, i keep encounter BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) even i tired 2 official roms from the google. They said the error occur because im using the wrong ROM file. I have a perfectly working same model phone with me, does it help? may provide some steps for me to get firmware from the phone? Thanks a lot hovatek!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2015, 08:01 PM
(26-10-2015, 11:09 AM)jjiawei I got one Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3(4) 4013K encounter privacy protection passcode and i do not have the passcode for it. After digging the forum, i found that flashing the phone using sp flash tool can be fix the problem. When i flashing my phone using sp tool, i keep encounter BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) even i tired 2 official roms from the google. They said the error occur because im using the wrong ROM file. I have a perfectly working same model phone with me, does it help? may provide some steps for me to get firmware from the phone? Thanks a lot hovatek!

Backup the working phone using  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.