Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need Android System App
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Need Android System App

[Please help] Need Android System App

Elvis8236
Elvis8236
Elvis8236
Techie Member
28-10-2015, 09:06 PM

Hi,pls i m not actually interested in the whole backup, just that I deleted my Stock Messaging app i.e.MMS.apk Of my Opsson D1s Android 4.2.2 and I ve tried all other message app but they seem to have one issue or the other,most if them cant receive push configuration messages and some do not support dual sim, Pls it will be very nice of you if you can upload ur messaging app, i.e MMS.apk as well as Search.apk, don't mind if you're operating a custom Rom,so long it supports dual sim and it can receive network configuration messages and paste the link here for me to download it.Thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 09:44 AM
(28-10-2015, 09:06 PM)Elvis8236 Hi,pls i m not actually interested in the whole backup, just that I deleted my Stock Messaging app i.e.MMS.apk Of my Opsson D1s Android 4.2.2 and I ve tried all other message app but they seem to have one issue or the other,most if them cant receive push configuration messages and some do not support dual sim, Pls it will be very nice of you if you can upload ur messaging app, i.e MMS.apk as well as Search.apk, don't mind if you're operating a custom Rom,so long it supports dual sim and it can receive network configuration messages and paste the link here for me to download it.Thanks in advance.

We don't upload individual files. Hope a forum member helps

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.