Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP:HOW CAN I MAKE A CWM RECOVERY OF INNJOO HALO
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HELP:HOW CAN I MAKE A CWM RECOVERY OF INNJOO HALO

HELP:HOW CAN I MAKE A CWM RECOVERY OF INNJOO HALO

MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
29-10-2015, 04:10 PM

Good day folks please I want a cwm recovery in my innjoo halo so I can make a nandroid backup.you guys should help me with the easiest way to making one or better still if u have any working custom recovery for the injoo halo u should help me with it.thnx
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 05:27 PM
(29-10-2015, 04:10 PM)Mr v Good day folks please I want a cwm recovery in my innjoo halo so I can make a nandroid backup.you guys should help me with the easiest way to making one or better still if u have any working custom recovery for the injoo halo u should help me with it.thnx

We're working on one already. 
We're looking for testers

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
02-11-2015, 06:39 PM
quote='hovatek']
Mr v Do you have a pc with adb? And is the phone rooted
Yes the phone is rooted but I don't have adb on my PC.Can you please provide me a trusted download link of the adb file?,and how to install and use it.Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Setup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html
[/quote]
Sorry admit I copied this from my inbox without informing you first...I am really sorry but I thought this conversation will be of help to other members that's y I brought. It here.
As for the adb I have installed it already on my PC.what must I do next to get the CWM recovery flashed to my phone?