Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback RECOMMENDATION FOR BETTER ENTERTAINING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

RECOMMENDATION FOR BETTER ENTERTAINING

RECOMMENDATION FOR BETTER ENTERTAINING

Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
29-10-2015, 09:00 PM

Hi Hovatek's I'm saleh babaji the very fan and visitor of your site the thing that I want to recommend is that pls can you add some fun stuff like quizzes and tests and even trophies to re entertain the visitors of this site and to encourage them in coming always there are many expert which they only comes to browse through the the site with out doing anything except seeing some peoples thread adding that will encourage us to learn more thanks
and sorry if my advice were useless
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2015, 09:51 AM
(29-10-2015, 09:00 PM)Sale babaji Hi Hovatek's I'm saleh babaji the very fan and visitor of your site the thing that I want to recommend is that pls can you add some fun stuff like quizzes and tests and even trophies to re entertain the visitors of this site and to encourage them in coming always there are many expert which they only comes to browse through the the site with out doing anything except seeing some peoples thread adding that will encourage us to learn more  thanks
and sorry if my advice were useless

Thanks for your recommendation. 
It's well noted.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.