Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick)

[Please help] ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick)

DanoVelpe
DanoVelpe
DanoVelpe
03-11-2015, 07:42 AM

Hi.

I was using ROM Toolbox to change my fonts, y decided to get the Droid font and installed it, after rebooting the font was an italic thin one not the Droid i wanted so i tried to uninstall it and restore the fonts i backed up.

My phone took forever to restore them back and constantly turned off so the process stopped, when it came back on every single time there was a different font on my device and then i opted for just restoring the Roboto font as it's the one my Android uses by default. After rebooting, the font was the Noto2 wich is the font my device have for the browser, and when i tried to open any app or game it crashed (except for WhatsApp and the others involving communication). Decided to restore the whole package of fonts even if that means to wait for a day to see them back and then my phone rebooted, but gone into a bootloop, tried to restore from backup on recovery mode and nothing changed, tried to restore from fabric and nothing changed.

Please, help me.
I tried to flash the stock ROM for my phone the original for my country (MX), but keeps saying "installation aborted", tried to flash the Auto Font Unbricker from Hovatek (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1063.html) and says the same thing. I'm desperate, please help.
This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 07:43 AM by DanoVelpe.

Messages In This Thread
ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick) - by DanoVelpe - 03-11-2015, 07:42 AM
RE: ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick) - by hovatek - 03-11-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick) - by DanoVelpe - 03-11-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick) - by hovatek - 03-11-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick) - by DanoVelpe - 04-11-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick) - by hovatek - 04-11-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: ZTE Blade L3 Plus soft-brick (font-brick) - by hovatek - 04-11-2015, 02:44 PM