Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to Solve INFINIX HOT 2 Browsing and Wifi Hotspot Problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to Solve INFINIX HOT 2 Browsing and Wifi Hotspot Problem

[Tutorial] How to Solve INFINIX HOT 2 Browsing and Wifi Hotspot Problem

sun.ayodele
sun.ayodele
sun.ayodele
Enthusiastic Member
18-11-2015, 08:33 AM

I have an infinix hot 2 which i just bought last month, but this month it started malfunctioning. This is what happened, I rooted the phone because i want to use auto proxy, but auto proxy failed to work with a message that "Failed to start proxy.sh Only PIE is executable." so i proceeded to unroot the phone back to its normal state. There my problem started.
I discovered first that my Flashare is not connecting and that it switches itself off after 11 seconds i.e the wifi hotspot that enables the Xender or flashare to work, so i reset the phone.
On reseting and setting up thing back, i discovered i couldnt browse again. It has been flashed by an enginneer but still the same thing--The 3G data sign will show but it will not send and receive anything.
I have watched videos on using sp flash tool and how to make a ROM backup.
Now i have downloaded all the necessary tools i will need but i get another problem in trying to backup my current rom before doing a firmware-upgrade. The picture bellow is what i get from the MTK Droid Root & Toolsv2.5.3.
[attachment=1603]
[attachment=1604]
 Please help me out thanks very much

Messages In This Thread
How to Solve INFINIX HOT 2 Browsing and Wifi Hotspot Problem - by sun.ayodele - 18-11-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: How to Solve INFINIX HOT 2 Browsing and Wifi Hotspot Problem - by hovatek - 18-11-2015, 12:45 PM