Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android REDMI HM Note 1S not getting power on after Flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

REDMI HM Note 1S not getting power on after Flash

REDMI HM Note 1S not getting power on after Flash

vaskarbanerjee
vaskarbanerjee
15-07-2017, 03:48 PM

Sir, 

My device model is REDMI HM Note 1S, and It's OS was Android KITKAT 4.4. I tried to Update it's OS to Android Nougat 7.1 for that I use MiFlash Tool with "Flash_all.bat" to Flash my device. 

After flashing the device it's not starting. No Power, nothing, completely Dead. 

But when I am connecting the device with Computer using USB cable, It's giving a Beep Sound and showing as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM7)" in COM Port.

Is their any option to transfer System Files to that Dead Device. I visited to MI Service center with the device they said to replace the MainBoard. 

I think the Hardware is Ok, the problem is, Flash Tool completely removed the System files and partitions from internal memory, and the Pre-Boot System is not working.

I think, If their any option to transfer System file to eMMC device, can start my phone again.

Please, I need your expert suggestion.

Messages In This Thread
REDMI HM Note 1S not getting power on after Flash - by vaskarbanerjee - 15-07-2017, 03:48 PM
RE: REDMI HM Note 1S not getting power on after Flash - by freshtyt - 15-07-2017, 09:18 PM