Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Gionee p3 flashing problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Gionee p3 flashing problem

[Please help] Gionee p3 flashing problem

Satnam Brar
Satnam Brar
Satnam Brar
06-08-2017, 03:16 PM

I will be thankful if you please help me.
Problem started way back a year and half,due to installing program in my phone which was meant for fast gaming.I don't know why i installed and rebooted my phone,and it never turned on
Firstly i went to gionee showroom for repair and that **** nearly burnt it and said its motherboard is in need to be replaced but i did't gave him to do so cos that was bit too costly according to phone price
And after that i found that even now loho don't appear on phone.
After a year my lil sister found it was magically booting again hence i went to local shop 3 days back and he gave it to me next day saying he was unable to connect phone to any of the pc
Hence i opted for help of other technichian and this time he did connected my phone to pc but was unable to install rom.

Seeing the tutorial(idk if yours)
It was said to backup on other device of same model(i got but excited cos we have 2 p3's) and then restore backup on boot locked device
I did but an error occured saying "checksum error"
Then i opted for sp flash tool
Connected my phone and downloaded all firmware
My antivirus notified my usb device(p3) was having virus,hence taking no risk i opted for repair and after that now new problem arised
Saying"window is unable to recognise the device,malfuntioned device" something like that
My phone appears on device manager for a second with a yellow caution sign on it but dissappear in seconds and then disconnecting sound comes from pc and whole game ends...

Pls,this is a humble request ,help
Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Gionee p3 flashing problem - by Satnam Brar - 06-08-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Gionee p3 flashing problem - by X3non - 07-08-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Gionee p3 flashing problem - by hovatek - 07-08-2017, 08:38 PM