Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes.

[Please help] my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-03-2015, 10:38 AM
(20-03-2015, 10:08 AM)matswags i have 143mb remaining,and the web browser doesnt browse at all,only operamini,2go,and when it browse a little it wont again till i reboot the phone.the last time i did mtn daily sub,the web browser works but doesnt  watch youtube videos my money gets deducted for that and once my money finised it wont play videos again.

the fault is from MTN in that case. they have this issue of deducting credit instead of data a lot. try tweaking the APN using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/blackberry-...ng-solved/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.

Messages In This Thread
my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by matswags - 19-03-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by hovatek - 19-03-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by matswags - 19-03-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by hovatek - 20-03-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by matswags - 20-03-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by hovatek - 20-03-2015, 10:38 AM