Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Getting errors when using SN writer to write IMEI for my GIONEE F103
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Getting errors when using SN writer to write IMEI for my GIONEE F103

Getting errors when using SN writer to write IMEI for my GIONEE F103

KingNebx Okechukwu
KingNebx Okechukwu
KingNebx Okechukwu
16-02-2018, 10:33 AM

I bought the china version of Gionee F103 which came with the china stock rom which doesn't suppose Google Play and other google apps. So i flash the original stockrom for Gionee F103 which came with those function but when i flash it i noticed that my phone doesn't recognize my sim card(because of the baseband was missing).

I INSTALLED ALL THE NECESSARY DRIVERS FOR THIS TASK and i have also tried all other means ranging from miracle box, maul beta and so on but no result.

I came to this site and followed all the instruction on how to get the base-band{i reflashed the Rom and even reflash SECRO} but the issue wasn't rectified( didn't see the BASEBAND. So i tried using the SN Writer tool but whenever i try it, it gets stuck at a point (see attached file).

I don't know what the cause may be, looking for a tangible solution to this.
Attached Files
.jpg
jjjjj.JPG
Size: 49.15 KB / Downloads: 5

Messages In This Thread
Getting errors when using SN writer to write IMEI for my GIONEE F103 - by KingNebx Okechukwu - 16-02-2018, 10:33 AM
RE: Getting errors when using SN writer to write IMEI for my GIONEE F103 - by X3non - 16-02-2018, 03:42 PM