Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool

[Please help] techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool

indigold
indigold
indigold
Enthusiastic Member
31-03-2015, 11:41 AM

I was flashing my techno h5 that boot looped. (that couldn't boot pass the techno screen), I selected the files won flash tool which have used on other techno h5 phones before, and I used the firmware upgrade button , the flash was interrupted for reasons I don't know and I decided to start the whole process again, but now flash tool won't see the phone even if I get the sound of usb connected on my PC. is the phone dead?

Messages In This Thread
techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool - by indigold - 31-03-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool - by hovatek - 31-03-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool - by indigold - 02-04-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool - by hovatek - 02-04-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: techno h5 won't flash after flash was interrupted on sp flash tool - by AyFait - 06-06-2015, 04:49 PM