Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro Box to write IMEI to Qualcomm
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro Box to write IMEI to Qualcomm

[Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro Box to write IMEI to Qualcomm

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-03-2018, 09:25 AM

This guide will explain how to write IMEI to a Qualcomm Android device using NCK Pro Box Qualcomm module.. Your device might not be able to receive network signal if IMEI is null or invalid.

Requirements

Steps to write IMEI to a Qualcomm Android device using NCK Pro Box

Follow the steps below to write IMEI to Qualcomm using NCK Pro Box

See the video tutorial below or at https://youtu.be/J_z4v6IYWwk

1. Launch NckBox Qualcomm module

[Image: How-to-write-IMEI-to-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-1.jpg]

2. Click the ADB-FASTBOOT UTILS tab

[Image: How-to-write-IMEI-to-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-2.jpg]

3. Connect the phone to the box (while powered on) then click Enable Diag

[Image: How-to-write-IMEI-to-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-3.jpg]

4. You should get a Done message, meaning the device is now in Diagnostic Mode

[Image: How-to-write-IMEI-to-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-4.jpg]

5. Check Device Manager to confirm that Diagnostic Mode has been enabled (Qualcomm HS-USB Android DIAG 901D)

[Image: How-to-flash-or-restore-QCN-to-a-Qualcom...-Box-5.jpg]

6. Back in NCK Box, click the IMEI-QCN tab. Under the Repair IMEI section, tick the box(es) for the IMEI(s) you wish to write then input the IMEI(s)

[Image: How-to-write-IMEI-to-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-5.jpg]

7. Click Write

[Image: How-to-write-IMEI-to-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-6.jpg]

8. You should get a Done message once IMEI write is complete, reboot the device

[Image: How-to-write-IMEI-to-a-Qualcomm-Android-...-Box-7.jpg]

Important Notice
  • NCK Pro Box requires a hardware box to work. Only installing the module and running won't work
  • If you've opted for a loader version (no box needed) then you might get warnings from your antivirus. Its up to you to choose to heed or ingore
  • This tutorial only explains how to write IMEI. You are entirely responsible for what IMEI you write
  • This tool writes the IMEI you provide and could validate the IMEI if allowed to
  • Ensure the device has a valid Baseband before attempting to write IMEI

Video Transcript
Quote:In this video tutorial, I'll be explaining how to write IMEI to a Qualcomm Android phone using NCK box Qualcomm module. You first need to have the hardware box and need to have set it up. We have a guide on how to do that. You need to have setup ADB on your PC. You also need to have rooted the device. We have a guide on how to do all these I've mentioned and of course you need to have the IMEI you want to flash.

In this case, this is the IMEI I want to flash to the device and you also need to have installed your NCK box Qualcomm module. For everything I've mentioned, we have a guide on how to do so check out our Forum or YouTube channel for how to do all those. Once you have all these in place, what you'll want to do is to launch the NCK box Qualcomm module and you wait for it to come up. Now, while this is coming on, what you'll want to do is to connect the phone to the box with USB debugging enabled.

We have a guide on how to enable USB debugging, check it out. With USB debugging enabled on the device, you connect it to the box while it is powered on. So right now my phone is powered on, USB Debugging enabled, I've connected to the box, the Box is connected to the PC alright? So now the first thing you'll want to do is to enable diagnostic mode so you come under ADB-Fastboot Utils. This is why you need to root your phone because it needs to be rooted in order to enable Diagnostic Mode ok? So what you'll want to do here is to enable diag by clicking Enable Diag and you wait for that to be enabled.

Alright! Awesome! We have that enabled. Now you'll want to do now is to go to the IMEI-QCN (tab) folder then depending on how many IMEIs you want to write, you tick the appropriate boxes. For me, I'll just be writing one IMIE, IMEI 1 so I've ticked the IMEI 1 box and I'm going to copy the IMEI I intend to write alright? So I just paste the IMEI here. Make sure you crosscheck the digits alright? So I have IMEI 1 ticked here. If you want to flash two IMEIs, you have to also type the second IMEI and also tick it but I'm flashing just one IMEI okay?

Now, what you'll want to do is to click Write. Don't forget the phone should be connected, powered on. Alright! Great! So this is done. Now, what you'll want to do is to reboot the device okay? I'll just long press. I seem to have lost network because of the IMEI rewrite. That's not a problem. So I'll just long press my power button and then I tap reboot. Alright! so upon reboot , you just check your with *#06# and you should see that the IMEI has been correctly or successfully written to your device.

So that's how to write IMEI to a Qualcomm Android phone using NCK box Qualcomm module
This post was last modified: 25-08-2018, 01:10 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.

Messages In This Thread
How to use NCK Pro Box to write IMEI to Qualcomm - by hovatek - 24-03-2018, 09:25 AM