Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android I Ported successfully TWRP on my Teclast A10S but small problem and nedd help.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I Ported successfully TWRP on my Teclast A10S but small problem and nedd help.

I Ported successfully TWRP on my Teclast A10S but small problem and nedd help.

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-07-2018, 01:39 PM
(22-07-2018, 04:44 AM)mikhoul I manually  ported successfully TWRP 3.1 on my Teclast A10S but I have a small problem:   The touchscreen and TWRP button are not aligned, they are 90 degrees off so it's really hard to press/click on the right button.

My question is how how I could fix it ?

I have already tried to tweak the xml files in the TWRP folde in the recovery.img but it have no impact problem, I can change the resolution, the color etc but the touchscreen is stating off by 180 degrees.

I was so happy to have being successful in porting TWRP after 3 days of trial error with different TWRP versions based on the same SOC (MT8163) but since the touchscreen is "inverted" it is almost not usable at all Sad .

I tried with 2 different versions and both boot fine but have the touchscreen misaligned with TWRP.

Any help would be really appreciated to resolve this issue. Huh

Regards .

thats a kernel issue, you'll need source code for your device to build twrp

Messages In This Thread
I Ported successfully TWRP on my Teclast A10S but small problem and nedd help. - by mikhoul - 22-07-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: I Ported successfully TWRP on my Teclast A10S but small problem and nedd help. - by X3non - 23-07-2018, 01:39 PM