Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Marozi MZ1 In need of stock rom or firmware
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Marozi MZ1 In need of stock rom or firmware

Marozi MZ1 In need of stock rom or firmware

Ccleburn
Ccleburn
Ccleburn
20-09-2018, 09:19 AM

I have a Marozi MZ1 that I am in need of stock rom and firmware for. I have been trying to find any software for this phone for over two years now. I can get into recovery and fastboot, and have tried factory reset from recovery with no results. It is stuck in bootloop I believe, when I turn the phone on it flashes the boot logo and that's it. I originally rooted the phone and messed with the build.prop which caused the issue. I have tried fastboot and adb commands with no results. It is a Chinese phone and I have tried to clear emmc from the Chinese recovery and nothing. The phone it's self has different model numbers on it. One under the battery that says C8000 OTG and then the case says MZ1. Its a MTK6592V octa-core. Any additional information needed please let me know.

Messages In This Thread
Marozi MZ1 In need of stock rom or firmware - by Ccleburn - 20-09-2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Marozi MZ1 In need of stock rom or firmware - by X3non - 20-09-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: Marozi MZ1 In need of stock rom or firmware - by hovatek - 21-09-2018, 03:40 PM