Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2

HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2

Hakim seif
Hakim seif
Hakim seif
16-11-2018, 07:59 AM

hello hovatekers, I got a new tecno spark 2 and I've been attempting to root it via the MAGISK method which I got from a certain thread in here. All goes fine about the installation of magisk manager in my phone and modding the stock boot.img for tecno spark 2. But in terms of flashing the modded image into tge phone via sp flash tool v.5 I get errors saying 'it's a secure baseband chip' when I hold volume up button and sometimes hardware errors concerning the cable if not using any button hold during download process. I'm starting to think that I have to go through unlocking the bootloader first (ending up losing my data) and then proceed to flashing boot.img again. Any smart suggestions?

Sent from my TECNO KA7O using Hovatek Mobile

Messages In This Thread
HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2 - by Hakim seif - 16-11-2018, 07:59 AM
RE: HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2 - by xerxes - 16-11-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2 - by Hakim seif - 17-11-2018, 08:25 AM
RE: HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2 - by Hakim seif - 17-11-2018, 08:03 PM
RE: HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2 - by X3non - 19-11-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2 - by Hakim seif - 17-11-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: HELP, NEED METHOD TO FLASH MODDED BOOT.IMG FOR TECNO SPARK 2 - by EMMANUS - 19-11-2018, 04:14 AM