Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix note 5 stylus not booting after flashing boot.img with sp flashtool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix note 5 stylus not booting after flashing boot.img with sp flashtool

Infinix note 5 stylus not booting after flashing boot.img with sp flashtool

Dmax
Dmax
Dmax
16-11-2018, 03:19 PM
(16-11-2018, 01:55 PM)innagee
(16-11-2018, 12:42 PM)Dmax I tried flashing the patched boot to infinix note 5 stylus using sp flashtool, the progress bar didn't show for over 20mins, then i stopped the flashtool process before unplugging the phone. Now the phone is not coming up, its just showing red led light when plugged.
Should i have used adb fastboot to flash boot instead?

Stop posting multiple threads on the same issue. Stick to your original thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25684.html

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile

Just realized i created two of this. That's network messing up with my auto refresh. Is there a way to delete this? I can only find option for edit.

Messages In This Thread
Infinix note 5 stylus not booting after flashing boot.img with sp flashtool - by Dmax - 16-11-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Infinix note 5 stylus not booting after flashing boot.img with sp flashtool - by xerxes - 16-11-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Infinix note 5 stylus not booting after flashing boot.img with sp flashtool - by Dmax - 16-11-2018, 03:19 PM