Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] How to parse any system app without any error?
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] How to parse any system app without any error?

[Please help] How to parse any system app without any error?

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
31-03-2019, 07:24 PM

I have TECNO CX Air and It's running on Ported XOS 2.2 ROM and There is a system app called MgzKeyguard. The app makes multi wallpaper on the lock screen when I swipe from left right.

I wanted to change the stock/default wallpaper found on the app @res/drawable/drawable xxhdp-v4 and I replaced it via Apk editor pro them finally When try to install it says App not installed.

Please help me!

Remember that:-

I tried it to install via TWRP the flashing was sussfull but when I reboot my phone it becomes full black without no wallpaper on the lock screen

I also used Zarchiver to replace the stock wallpaper found on the above directory.

For the TWRP method first I backed up my original MgzKeyboaed app using Zipme app and then I remove original MgzKeyboatd app from the created zip via Zipme with the parsed one.

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
How to parse any system app without any error? - by Mikesew - 31-03-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: How to parse any system app without any error? - by shankar1790 - 31-03-2019, 08:02 PM
How to parse any system app without any error? - by Mikesew - 02-04-2019, 08:52 AM
RE: How to parse any system app without any error? - by shankar1790 - 02-04-2019, 12:21 PM