Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] The screen don't come on after making a call, I have done the hard reset serveral tim
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] The screen don't come on after making a call, I have done the hard reset serveral tim

[Please help] The screen don't come on after making a call, I have done the hard reset serveral tim

Lixoo
Lixoo
Lixoo
01-05-2019, 11:22 AM

Please I have the infinix note five ,which the screen some times does not come on after making calls, I have to press the power button twice before it came on for me to be able to end call. I have done the hard reset serveral time but still not working well.it all started when I placed a wrong screen protector on it. Please any help.

Messages In This Thread
The screen don't come on after making a call, I have done the hard reset serveral tim - by Lixoo - 01-05-2019, 11:22 AM
RE: The screen don't come on after making a call, I have done the hard reset serveral tim - by X3non - 01-05-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: The screen don't come on after making a call, I have done the hard reset serveral tim - by apara - 02-05-2019, 07:58 AM