Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption)

INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption)

Poll: Does anyone have a way to decrypt my rom or an already decrypted oreo rom?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Decryption method/tutorial
50.00%
Votes 1
another already decrypted rom/firmware?
50.00%
Votes 1

Total 2 vote(s) 100%
Kuria089
Kuria089
Kuria089
Enthusiastic Member
09-09-2019, 05:13 PM

[quote="hovatek"]
[quote="Kuria089"]
hovatek, i have infinix note 4(OREO) buh No TWRP seems to work flawlessly. i ported my own twrp but the only problem is that every time the phone boots up then forced encryption takes over and data shows (0 Mb) in twrp or it cant be mounted.i tried your recovery which now showed a number of broken functionalities...like failed to mount data,system,cache and nvdata....this means that i can never do a factory reset in twrp. NOW my questions are:
1.how do i get rid of the crypto key or  get the specific path to the crypto key?so that i can decrypt my device and probably many others who are having the same question??
2.Do you have any archive of a decrypted x572 oreo rom??
3.or any method i acan use to decrypt the rom since i have even tried to create a custom boot.img and         recovery.img  which boots up well but the encryption remains

please reach out to me as soon as possible

Messages In This Thread
INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption) - by Kuria089 - 09-09-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption) - by X3non - 10-09-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption) - by Kuria089 - 10-09-2019, 08:52 PM