Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Custom ROM] My infinix hot is Stocked on the infinix logo... it will not boot into cwm recovery
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Custom ROM] My infinix hot is Stocked on the infinix logo... it will not boot into cwm recovery

[Custom ROM] My infinix hot is Stocked on the infinix logo... it will not boot into cwm recovery

wittydeluxe
wittydeluxe
wittydeluxe
30-04-2015, 05:43 PM

please i was prompted to update my phone to a newer version from the software update app on my phone and while the update was installing after download i got an error that update failed so i decided to reboot my phone. since them my Infinix Hot X507 will not boot pass the infinix logo and will not load into cwm recovery... please i need access to your rom and some advice on how to go through this.

thank you

Messages In This Thread
My infinix hot is Stocked on the infinix logo... it will not boot into cwm recovery - by wittydeluxe - 30-04-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: My infinix hot is Stocked on the infinix logo... it will not boot into cwm recovery - by hovatek - 30-04-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: My infinix hot is Stocked on the infinix logo... it will not boot into cwm recovery - by wittydeluxe - 01-05-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: My infinix hot is Stocked on the infinix logo... it will not boot into cwm recovery - by hovatek - 01-05-2015, 01:49 PM