Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied

Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied

Siolu
Siolu
Siolu
10-05-2020, 02:12 PM

Hi, Hovatek pros.
I came upon this problem a month ago but it did not affect me so i ignored it, but now it is being troublesome.
I have rooted by magisk android 7.0 MT6737 Micromax Canvas Q4310 32-bit, stock rom phone.
Please skip to below after DOTS for real problem, i have given specs of problem here.

Whenever i connect my phone to pc, it showed me partial files of ONLY external sdcard. My internal storage was completely shown and working.
So, I decided to follow internet`s steps to correct this problem like wiping data of external storage app and media storage app, wiping cache, rebooting phone. However not only was my problem not solved but even my internal storage disappeared, means, it still showed exact space left and all that, but in the folder it showed nothing. Same as my sdcard. 
But i found that now if i change some files in my phone with its file manager, it shows the change on pc. But this sometimes and not everytime it works like i changed the name of titaniumbackup folder while still connected to pc and when reattached my phone it showed the whole folder. 
Now THIS is the real problem, that i am not able to write anything in the android folder in internal storage either by its file manager or pc. If i do with Apps2sd, it shows mkdir error access denied, with es file manager (file not copied), with pc it shows that your phone has either stopped responding or has been disconnected. This has never happened before because whatever i do with pc it becomes permanent on phone. So ENDPOINT = I am not able to create obb folder and not able to install large games with obb, not able to download games from play store with obb because it it completes till 100% then again start from 0 % without making any message.
Please look into my problem, Also I do not have custom recovery, just stock. And i tried every listed method on internet, wiped my data and restored it, rebooted it, but the phone error was still there.
This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 02:14 PM by Siolu.

Messages In This Thread
Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied - by Siolu - 10-05-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied - by Siolu - 10-05-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied - by X3non - 11-05-2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied - by Siolu - 11-05-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied - by Siolu - 12-05-2020, 05:59 AM
RE: Android 7.0 MT6737 Internal Storage Write Access Denied - by Siolu - 12-05-2020, 03:24 PM