Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My HTC one M9 is not Starting and not working Volume+, Volume- and the Power Key
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My HTC one M9 is not Starting and not working Volume+, Volume- and the Power Key

My HTC one M9 is not Starting and not working Volume+, Volume- and the Power Key

robiulislam723
robiulislam723
10-07-2020, 12:56 PM

Hello,
I was installed a wrong firmware in my HTC one M9  after that my phone is not starting and the 3 buttons Volume+, Volume- and the Power Key is not working to start the bootloader menu or bootloader recovery. Is there any solution to get back my phone to live.
Note: My phone is connecting with my computer by Qualcomm Port. I was tried to flash by QFIL but the required file was missing.
I hope I will get the solution to get my phone live again.

Regards
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_35.png
Size: 149.84 KB / Downloads: 3

Messages In This Thread
My HTC one M9 is not Starting and not working Volume+, Volume- and the Power Key - by robiulislam723 - 10-07-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: My HTC one M9 is not Starting and not working Volume+, Volume- and the Power Key - by X3non - 11-07-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: My HTC one M9 is not Starting and not working Volume+, Volume- and the Power Key - by hovatek - 14-07-2020, 08:35 AM