Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please help!!! Tecno CA7 fails to boot after I forced shutdown after it froze
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please help!!! Tecno CA7 fails to boot after I forced shutdown after it froze

Please help!!! Tecno CA7 fails to boot after I forced shutdown after it froze

babsjerry
babsjerry
babsjerry
12-07-2020, 08:14 PM

Hi Admin!
My Camon CA7's build number is CA7-H633BCDK-O-180830V221. Which of the listed firmware can I use to flash the phone.
The phone froze when I was on Facebook which made me force shut it down and since then ive not been able to start it up.
Kindly note that the phone is totally dead and I can't back up anything on it.
In addition, kindly guide on how to revive the phone. Only the charging indicator comes on when it's connected but the screen doesn't come up. And if I connect it to the laptop, it makes a connection sound and then disconnects thereby, making the flash tool not to detect the phone. And it only makes the connection sound when I press volume up and volume down together.
Thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Please help!!! Tecno CA7 fails to boot after I forced shutdown after it froze - by babsjerry - 12-07-2020, 08:14 PM
RE: Please help!!! Tecno CA7 fails to boot after I forced shutdown after it froze - by X3non - 13-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Please help!!! Tecno CA7 fails to boot after I forced shutdown after it froze - by babsjerry - 12-07-2020, 08:22 PM