Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecno M5 got dead after flashing, not powering on, nothing charging
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My tecno M5 got dead after flashing, not powering on, nothing charging

[Please help] My tecno M5 got dead after flashing, not powering on, nothing charging

Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
28-05-2015, 12:04 PM

I happen to install a font then, when it automatically reboot, it doesnt boot past the tecno image, so i gave it to someone to flash it only for me to see my phone totally dead, not powering on, according to the technician he said d phone to flash completely, keep stoping as a result, d phone went blind, nothing is working but when u connect it to a system, it makes sound, that system sound when u connect ur device to a systeml i took to tecno office they told me to bring 10k to replace the panel, said is a panel problem, so iam totally confused and frustrated, i need help....pls if it is possible i can still revive it...

Messages In This Thread
My tecno M5 got dead after flashing, not powering on, nothing charging - by Eureka - 28-05-2015, 12:04 PM