Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8

Problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8

londontony01
londontony01
londontony01
11-03-2021, 03:20 PM

Hi Guys,
I have problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8, just hope it can unbrick this dead phone. Having watched many good videos from experienced guys, I carefully followed the steps:
1) I installed the MediaTek Preloader USB VCom drivers: Clean PC windows 10, make sure no previous installation of MediaTek USB with usbdeview, turn off windows unsigned driver enforcement. After the driver installation, plug in the dead Blackview S8, I have MediaTek USB port connected from the Device Manager. So, this USB drivers installation step I am 80% sure that I got it correct.
2) Open SP Flash tool as an administrator, loaded in the stock rom scatter file, tick only the preloader, etc. then hit the Download button.
3) Press Vol+ button and plug in the cable, I got the “red” bar DA download 100% and it stopped there, never flashed the preloader as expected. It just hangs there until time out by the tool with the general error as shown in the picture.
4) I enclosed the log file from the SP Flash tool in case someone knows how to read the logs and understanding exactly what went wrong.
5) I got stuck with this problem for 2 weeks now and wonder if anyone with more experienced can help, very much appreciated.
Many thanks.
Tony
Attached Files
.docx
Blackview S8 Flashing problems Img.docx
Size: 198.08 KB / Downloads: 6
.txt
QT_FLASH_TOOL.txt
Size: 20.6 KB / Downloads: 4

Messages In This Thread
Problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8 - by londontony01 - 11-03-2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8 - by X3non - 12-03-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: Problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8 - by londontony01 - 12-03-2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8 - by kelvinchinedu - 12-03-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Problems with flashing the preloader to my bricked Blackview S8 - by X3non - 13-03-2021, 09:34 AM