Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how to mount System on Wiko u307as
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

how to mount System on Wiko u307as

how to mount System on Wiko u307as

whiplash
whiplash
whiplash
Enthusiastic Member
11-06-2021, 03:29 AM

Good evening to the King of Mediatek devices and his court. Your subject is a Wiko u307 powered by a MTK 6739 cpu running Android 9. I had planned to flash a PixelDust arm64 A only GSI onto the unit and unfortunately, the flash failed because the image was thought to be corrupted. As a result, I am left with a unit having no System because it was erased. Fortunately, I created two (2) backups using WWR, one of which is clean FW and the other a full FW simply cut apart into 42 partitions. I've tried flashing other GSI's but, every time that I do, an error having a corrupt file arises which, seems to be the norm on third party ADB apps of ANY type. I was wondering what would be the easiest way to mount System back into place. I hoped to use SP Flash to flash just the System partition in Download Only mode but, the PMT changed for the ROM, forcing me to Format,which I refuse to do with only one partition missing. Since Fastboot will not work, how do I flash just System by itself using SP Flash Tool ? There must be a trick to accomplish this. Your skillset would be most appreciated. Get back to me at your convenience. Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
how to mount System on Wiko u307as - by whiplash - 11-06-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: how to mount System on Wiko u307as - by X3non - 12-06-2021, 11:51 AM