Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tweak] please help on how to change HTC One evolution Imie number to blackberry Imie for Glo
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tweak] please help on how to change HTC One evolution Imie number to blackberry Imie for Glo

[Tweak] please help on how to change HTC One evolution Imie number to blackberry Imie for Glo

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-06-2015, 08:35 PM
(12-06-2015, 01:24 PM)Eureka if GLO simplyis the only cheaper network now and many Android users can't browse with it,  it will be a cheat on us o,  plz help if any one has thesame problem I listed out so,  I have seen many of my friends tweaking, I helped alot of my friends too twerk theirs but this friend of mine has Samsung Galaxy s4  and HTC One evolution he told me to help him but I can't cost I have no ideas what I will do,  others re like manual methods just easy but I can't seem to fix is own. please administrator help if you can

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2090.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.

Messages In This Thread
please help on how to change HTC One evolution Imie number to blackberry Imie for Glo - by Eureka - 12-06-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: please help on how to change HTC One evolution Imie number to blackberry Imie for Glo - by hovatek - 12-06-2015, 08:35 PM