Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM

Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM

Aspie
Aspie
Aspie
Enthusiastic Member
09-07-2015, 02:21 PM

The device full name is Tecno H6

I got Lexer ROM and flashed it on this phone by going into TWRP Recovery and then Install, I selected it from the External SD Card where the Zip of the Lexer ROM Was. I was supposed to Format Data from the recoverybut that option was missing on this phone's TWRP Recovery (See Image). The only option that was present was the advanced wipe which did not work either - It returns the error of "Unable to mount '/system" , "Unable to mount 'cache" "Unable to mount '/data" , "Unable to mount '/emmc". (see image)

I installed the lexer ROM anyways and it did install successfully and it booted but after booting, The internal memory available for use was 5MB on file manager instead of 5Gb (Tried copying a file of more than 5Mb to confirm if it was just an error in the unit but i got the error of insufficient space)

I went back into recovery to try and install another ROM or Install a stock H6 ROM but this time it could not work, I select the zip on the SD Card and then it installs and tells me it is successful but trying to boot i get the screen "No OS Installed, Do you still want to reboot?" (See Image) If i reboot anyways, It gets Stuck on the Logo.

I have tried Adb Sideload, but still the OS I sideload does not stick - It installs very fast without any error and says it is successful but if i wish to reboot, i get to the screen of "No OS Installed...." and it can't boot.

I don't know why it indicates the internal storage as having 0MB {Storage : emmc (0MB)}?? 

I am out of options for this one.

Yesterday when you made me figure out what was wrong with my SP Flash tools, hence making it work, i got an idea, That if i Format it with SP Flash Tools and flash the stock ROM, Maybe it may work. I have tried getting its Stock ROM to flash with SP Flash tools but the ones i find do not include the CACHE and USRDATA Components hence can't Format All + Download. When i try downloading only i get the error message "PMT For the ROM Has changed it has to be downloaded" (See Image).

I request you grant me permission to download a Tecno H6 Stock ROM which has all the components (i.e with CACHE and USRDATA) so that i can try to Format All + Download on SP Flash tools. Because I think the problem is that; 

System, Data, cache etc isn't formatted and when i installed Lexer ROM It took the freespace which was on the Internal storage (About 2Gb) and filled it up which is why the internal storage was indicating as 5Mb on the file manager. And now trying to install another is not working because there is no space.

If there is another solution that can get the phone fixed , Please let me know Am out of Options.

My Email Address is aspinmaina04@gmail.com

Thanks.
This post was last modified: 09-07-2015, 06:08 PM by Aspie.
Attached Files
.jpg
AvKCFWnlm0r8ZLmLFyWnwR3eDTny6GgZm5u7r75wBl_e.jpg
Size: 149.37 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
AtnnjaHSzohKfcSZFFh3ZWHCXUxfdm1ex8thms_LNh7c.jpg
Size: 152.72 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
AnynE3W00akCEeLG3S3ArXoh7-MrVhnmYiJnTuoI10jJ.jpg
Size: 169.15 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
AvOlw0IczdJk_1APBSrL91uW7ip_IqzOPmLSl0tZaPx4.jpg
Size: 118.29 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
AvZWJNCT9DkLRtGM7-4vza1CNhT1WZJEhAsl-gCnh4nn.jpg
Size: 158.87 KB / Downloads: 1

Messages In This Thread
Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by Aspie - 09-07-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by Aspie - 09-07-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by hovatek - 09-07-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by Aspie - 09-07-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by Aspie - 09-07-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by Aspie - 09-07-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by Aspie - 09-07-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by hovatek - 10-07-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by Aspie - 10-07-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Tecno H6 "No OS Installed" Won't Install new OS After Installing Lexer ROM - by hovatek - 10-07-2015, 02:35 PM