Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS [Please help] How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required

[Please help] How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required

Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
30-07-2015, 07:15 PM

It been a while i post on here, but am back for good but i need everybody(gurus) help to unlock the iPhone. I got the iPhone 6 from a friend sent from america and he told me it is icloud locked but insisted on having it still. Please i need help on how to unlock the Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required when trying to setup the phone, i don't have the original box just the Phone. Please help!!!!! Thank you.
This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 11:37 AM by Spondulix.

Messages In This Thread
How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required - by Spondulix - 30-07-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required - by Keslar - 31-07-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required - by Spondulix - 01-08-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required - by hovatek - 01-08-2015, 10:01 AM