Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS [Please help] How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required

[Please help] How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required

Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
01-08-2015, 12:40 PM
(31-07-2015, 10:51 AM)satin
(30-07-2015, 07:15 PM)Spondulix It been a while i post on here, but am back for good but i need everybodies(gurus) help to unlock the iPhone. I got the iPhone 6 from a friend sent from america and he told me it is icloud locked but insisted on having it still. Please i need help on how to unlock the Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required when trying to setup the phone, i don't have the original box just the Phone. Please help!!!!! Thank you.

whats the specific OS version its on?

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile

Am not sure of the OS version its new but icloud locked

Messages In This Thread
How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required - by Spondulix - 30-07-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required - by Keslar - 31-07-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required - by Spondulix - 01-08-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: How to unlock Apple iPhone 6 icloud lock and stuck on the activation required - by hovatek - 01-08-2015, 10:01 AM