Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Samsung Tab N9106 (MT6582) suddenly went dead; has refuse to turn on and charge.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Samsung Tab N9106 (MT6582) suddenly went dead; has refuse to turn on and charge.

My Samsung Tab N9106 (MT6582) suddenly went dead; has refuse to turn on and charge.

segunkadri
segunkadri
segunkadri
12-03-2017, 09:52 PM
(04-08-2015, 03:55 PM)hovatek
(04-08-2015, 10:31 AM)emmelex I have a Samsung Tab N9106 (MT6582), double Sim, 2G RAM and 16G ROM. I have used it for less than 2months. One morning as i was installing one Application the Tab just tripped off and went dead and, since then has refuse to start on and has also refuse to charge.

Please i really desire a clear guide from your help desk as to how to bring the Tab back to life. i have called your help desk but they said i should post my case on the FORUM. Any necessary links to any download  to help solve this problem will be appreciated.

Worthy of note is that I plugged the Tab on my Laptop and my Laptop reported thus: "Preloader not available"

Please come to my help as i really depend on your help.

hold the power button then connect it to a power source (not laptop) for 1 minute (while still holding the power button). 
release the power button then leave to charge for 1 hour.
if it still doesnt show any sign of charging then you'll have to have the battery taken out and slotted back in.
happens a lot with tablets that have inbuilt batteries

I know this thread is old but the solution might help one out there someday....First unplug the phone from power then locate the reset hole in between the USB port and Audio port when you have located it press it with a pin and plug back to power works like magic.

Messages In This Thread
My Samsung Tab N9106 (MT6582) suddenly went dead; has refuse to turn on and charge. - by emmelex - 04-08-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: My Samsung Tab N9106 (MT6582) suddenly went dead; has refuse to turn on and charge. - by hovatek - 04-08-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: My Samsung Tab N9106 (MT6582) suddenly went dead; has refuse to turn on and charge. - by segunkadri - 12-03-2017, 09:52 PM