Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android totally dead lenovo tab 2 A7-30
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

totally dead lenovo tab 2 A7-30

totally dead lenovo tab 2 A7-30

sd4483
sd4483
sd4483
01-02-2016, 11:53 AM
(13-09-2015, 06:44 PM)mustafaalweshahi i was flash new firmware using sp flash tool and the laptop stopped at the process of flashing and now the tab wont power or recognized by windows and nothing happen when press power and volume down what is the solution i tried to reinstall all vcom mtk drivers and use another laptop and cant make windows recognize the tap>> sorry of my bad English "ps non removable battery"

Hello,
Recently i faced a problem of similar sorts with lenovo tab 2. I was flashing a rom through sp flash tools and i accidentally disconnected the tablet. My tablet was completely dead but i was able to restore it to its original condition.

Procedure :
>Take a guitar pick or a knife or a sharp blade and try to remove the back panel of the tablet.
>After removing the back panel u will see the battery connected to the motherboard with a small connecting cable. Gently disconnect it.
>Now go back to ur PC and get ur files ready.
.MTK VCOM DRIVERS
.ADB DRIVERS FOR MTK DEVICES
.SUITABLE ROM AND SP FLASH TOOLS
>Open SP flash tools. Load the download agent and scatter file and CHOOSE FORMAT+DOWNLOAD ONLY.
>After u loaded all the files in SP flash tools, click download button.
>Now connect ur tablet to the PC with the battery cable still removed.
>U will see that the tablet vibrates and flashes the lenovo logo sometimes. Dont worry if it dosent flash the screen but it should definitely vibrate.
>After connecting the tablet to the PC, the download process should start automatically. If it doesnt then u need to check ur drivers.
>Process takes approx. <5min.
>After the process is done u will see download succeeded.
>Tablet doesnt restart automatically. Close the SP flash tools window and disconnect the tablet.
>Now connect the battery cable to the motherboard and close the back panel.
>Connect the tablet to a charger and press the power button.
>ENJOY.

Messages In This Thread
totally dead lenovo tab 2 A7-30 - by mustafaalweshahi - 13-09-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: totally dead lenovo tab 2 A7-30 - by hovatek - 14-09-2015, 04:28 AM
RE: totally dead lenovo tab 2 A7-30 - by sd4483 - 01-02-2016, 11:53 AM